Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reverb 10: Travel

December 22 Travel


How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

Well, seeing as I'm a total homebody and I've spent all my extra cash on my kitchen, I didn't really travel this year. I went to Lava Hot Springs with Mim, and we had pie, but I think that was about it.

This coming year I would like to take a vacation, if we can spare the cash and time. I think the problem with when Scott and I went to Vegas in 2009 was that we were trying hard not to spend money, so we didn't do a lot of things we could have done, had we budgeted better.

Scott and I are going to work very hard to eat right and exercise (I need to find some kind of exercise Scott won't loathe) and get into shape, and we'll save tons of money not eating out, so maybe we can actually plan something for later this year. Maybe.

Of course, this coming year we'll be paying for flooring and maybe we'll start in the basement. Expensiveness.

No comments: