Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reverb 10: Everything's Ok

December 24 Everything's Ok


What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be all right? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

There were many of these moments this year. They all involved my freaking out about something silly (or, only occasionally, not silly) and Scott saying "Everything will be fine, you worry too much, yadda yadda etc.", then my saying "Yeah, you're right, I'm a total fruit." He talks me down every time. Seriously, I got so lucky when I met my Scott.

This doesn't happen all of a sudden for me. It's the cumulative effect of many moments, so as time goes by I worry less and less. I will never not worry because, let's face it, I'm me. But I'm getting better, slowly but surely.

No comments: