Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reverb 10: One Word

December 1 One Word.

Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

2010: Tranquility

I choose this word because this year things have been very smooth for me. Well, relatively smooth. I haven't had to worry much about finances or major health issues or unexpected, negative sorts of things. I've kept up on my meds and I've felt very calm and peaceful 99% of the time. I've also come to a good spiritual balance, where I've more or less decided what I believe and I finally feel guiltless about it.

2011: Progress

I hope to make progress in 2011 only on one thing: my eating habits. Oh, and keeping my weight down. So two things. But I think that will be the most challenging thing for me this upcoming year. And I really do feel optimistic that I can keep changing things for the better. I also hope to bring Scott along with me. I love that feeling: hope. I intend to keep it.

No comments: