Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tag, I'm It!

PCL tagged me for a meme, and I love me a good meme! (It's because sometimes I want to post something, but my mind is being stubbornly boring)

1. When was the last time you played air guitar?

That would be...the last time I watched "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" many, many years ago. That will (somehow) always be one of the best movies ever.

2. What's the oldest thing in your fridge?

That would be...a jar of sauerkraut I opened probably more than a year ago. But that stuff doesn't go bad...I don't think. Maybe I should throw it out just in case.

3. Vampires, zombies, or please make it stop?

Well, I must say that I love zombies. Zombie movies, zombie games (Plants vs. Zombies and Zombie Flux)...you name it, I'm there. It's pretty hard to make a bad zombie movie, because even if your zombie movie sucks, it still makes for awesome zombie movie marathon fodder.

4. If you had to change your current profession, and you could do anything, what would you do?

Sing. But the universe has made it quite clear that that isn't my fate. Maybe I'll tell you all about that some time.

5. Undergarment of choice?

Strange question. When you have a favorite pair of underpants on, you feel secretly awesome underneath it all and your day goes better. My favorite underpants are hot pink.

6. What is the tackiest thing you own?

If it's tacky, I don't get it. I don't like tacky.

7. Summer with no air conditioner or winter with no heat?

Winter with no heat. The theory is: you can always put more clothes on, but there comes a point where you can't take more off, either because there aren't any more clothes on your body or because you're in public and don't feel like getting arrested for indecent exposure.

8. There is a band that will play whenever you snap your fingers and it's your favorite. Who is it?

Tori Amos, although I don't think that counts as a "band". So if I have to choose a band, I must say Carbon Leaf has been a favorite lately.

2 comments:

magnolia said...

tori totally counts as a band. i'm so with you. i pulled out "little earthquakes" the other day, just for old time's sake, and it's amazing how well it holds up...

Anna W said...

YAY, ANOTHER TORI FAN.

Ahem.

I've had American Doll Posse in my CD player in my car for about a month now...