PCL just tagged me for a blog award, which I think is super sweet because AWESOME SOMEONE READS MY BLOG!
There were several awards to choose from since she did a kind of general purpose tag, so I'll just say YAY and put twenty things like she did.
So, for your reading enjoyment:
1. Favorite bottled water: I know it's totally cheating but I LOVE the calorie-free fruity soda water from Wal-Mart
2. Favorite lip balm: I'm a Burt's Bees lady through and through
3. Favorite book: I LOVE books, so let me just list a few: Harry Potters (duh), MAUS by Art Spiegelman, Pride and Prejudice, Crime and Punishment
4. Favorite author: I love Agatha Christie and J. K. Rowling, of course
5. Favorite magazine: I totally love the magazines that dish out all the dirt on celebs. I also like Reminisce
6. Favorite video game: Tetris is the only game I'm good at. Unless you count solitaire and minesweeper...
7. Favorite pizza toppings: pepperoni and black olives
8. Favorite show to watch while falling asleep: I can't have TV while I'm trying to sleep, which is bad because Scott HAS to have TV to fall asleep, so he has his laptop on all night, and he alternates between Futurama and Red Dwarf
9. Favorite show to quote: Absolutely Stargate!
10. Favorite fictional sassy old lady: Can I pick an old man? Hercule Poirot?
11. Favorite smell: French vanilla cappuccino
12. Favorite memory: Lots to choose from...my wedding day definitely ranks up there
13. Favorite breakfast food: I love Just Bunches with skim milk but Scott makes the most amazing, perfect, crisp french toast EVER on weekends
14. Favorite comebacks: "Your mom goes to college"...and whenever anyone says that to me I say "Yep, she does!"
15. Favorite season: Autumn, especially October
16. Favorite writing utensil: Purple sparkly gel ink (I know, it's so high school...)
17. Favorite Ice Cream: Earnestly Chocolate from the BYU Creamery: there are teeny little Rolos in chocolate ice cream with caramel and marshmallow swirls. AMAZING.
18. Favorite Movie to Quote: With Mim, The Master of Disguise (best movie to watch when you're tired and caffeinated and on a sugar high and it's the middle of the night and everything is hilarious already), and with Scott, there are too many to count
19. Favorite Coffee Accoutrements: I only like the french vanilla cappuccino mix they have at gas stations and I add in a ton of french vanilla creamer and it's like heaven rained in my mouth
20. Favorite Day: Friday 3:00 p.m. until Sunday 8:00 p.m. is like an entire magical day. Yarny things and TV watching get accomplished. Right now Allene and I are watching all the Gilmore Girls again.
Also, I finished a sock.