Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Made Up My Own!

Ok, so I had a really clever idea today for a meme, so I'm starting it here and hopefully other people will want to do it too because I think it's clever and if you don't think so you can go away.


So here it is:


The Guilty Pleasures Meme


Under each category list something that you let yourself indulge in that you're slightly embarrassed about and/or people make fun of you for. It's actually funny.

1. Music
I listen to Britney. Scott makes fun of me, and if anyone else knew they would make fun of me. Oh, look, now the internet knows. I can't help it, people, it's CATCHY.


2. Movie
The Master Of Disguise. It's a horrible movie. Bad acting, stupid jokes, but let me tell you, it's so incredibly quotable if you're with Mim.

3. TV Show
I LOVE to watch those shows where it's eyewitness accounts of ghost stories and hauntings and poltergeists and exorcisms. I don't know why. I shouldn't watch them because they give me creepy crawlies and then I need a nightlight for a week, but it's like a freaking train wreck, I can't look away. Scott also mocks me for this, so I don't watch them when he's home anymore.

4. Book
I am a sucker for children's books. Not, The Pokey Little Puppy children's books, like books that were meant for children but have a large adult following as well. Harry Potter, Leven Thumps (Scottie just bought me the fourth one, gotta love him), Lord of the Rings, the Chronicles of Narnia, etc. all make me happy. Someday, if I do decide to have ONE kid, I will read to it all the time.


5. Food
I dip my pizza in ranch dressing. Disgusting, I know, but YUM.

6. Store
Wal-Mart. You know you saw it coming.


7. Chain Restaurant
I feel guilty about loving McDonald's so much. Those fries are like salty cardboard but Oh. My. do I love them. And McGriddles? Don't even get me started.


I'm more than halfway done with the second sock, but I've had to stay late at work several times lately so knitting just isn't happening as much as I would like.
I'm not sure if I like it, but it's hella comfy.

No comments: