Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Picture Time

Time to catch up on pictures.
Here is the yarn I used for the sweater: Here is my pretty cashmere yarn that I haven't decided what to do with yet:

Here are the flowers that popped up in our front yard before they got covered up in stupid snow this past week (and they say it's going to snow more, hurray):Here is the red wool for Mim's socks (it actually looks more red than this):Here is the sock I am working on:And I just finished (and have cast on and started the other)-Not terribly awful for how much experience I have with this sock thing...:
And, when I was at the store, I couldn't help myself ! I saw this, and had to take a picture, and thought about how ridiculously fat Americans must be if they are making their dogs fat enough to need to go on diets. Pathetic.

No comments: