Monday, March 2, 2009

Bleh

Scott and I both woke up this morning feeling sick. He got to call in, but I didn't because my coworker had beaten me to it! My boss couldn't cover for both of us, so here I am. I am feeling much better than I was this morning, though, with the help of some meds and lots of water. My plan for the rest of the day is basically to run my errands quickly and then come home and just sit on the couch with a blanket in my PJs and work on the filet crochet blanket for Mim's bed. It's going to be huge, since she has a California King. So I fully expect it to take at least a year, since I'm working on it between other projects.

I am finished with the hormone phase of my first hCG course and am in the maintenance phase. I'm seriously surprised at the amount of food and the variety of foods I'm allowed to eat. It's SO much better than Atkins. Anyway, I ended up losing 28 pounds this round, and the next I will lose the remaining 15-20. Then, after I have maintained and ramped up my carbs so I am eating normally, I am going to go in to the doctor and check my blood pressure and cholesterol and thyroid function and such and see how much good losing the weight did me. I'm sure I will be overall much MUCH healthier when I'm in a normal weight range.

I've lost a whole pant size and shirt size and I am in smaller bras. AWESOME!

I have this huge garbage bag in my closet that has all my skinny clothes in it. I'm already into one of my sweaters and one of my old pairs of pants. The other pants all go on but don't quite zip up, so I'm almost there. I think by the end of this whole thing I will be able to go out and buy a completely new wardrobe! And I am determined to stay in shape for the rest of my life.

I win.

No comments: