Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stop It!!!

My body is so confused. I picked up a little something and this whole week I have felt sick. It started with some head and body aches, and then a sore throat and stabbing stomach pain. SO pleasant. I woke up this morning and felt much better, so I went in to work, but I was only there for an hour before I was so sick to my stomach I couldn't even stand up. I stumbled straight out to my car and went home and was violently ill for hours before I passed out. Best day ever. So when I got home I e-mailed my boss and told him what happened and hopefully eveything went smoothly there after I left. I hate being sick, and the worst part of it is that I hate letting people down because I'm sick. I hate missing work, too. It throws off my routine. I am a creature of habit, and when things aren't the way they're scheduled to be I feel off-kilter.

So for now I'm sitting on the couch, trying to drink a lot of water and eat something that isn't going to make my stomach feel sick. It's hard to do though because I'm not allowed crackers or ginger ale, which are usually the foods I eat on a sore stomach. Oh well, worth it to keep the weight off, I guess.

So the couch. And Stargate. And working on my blanket. Just trying to take it easy and I hope tomorrow I don't feel this bad.

No comments: