Friday, March 6, 2009

Next One Will Be Bigger

Just a quick note.

Last night I took the class for getting a concealed carry permit, and I will send out the paperwork and have the permit in two months! Hopefully my Bersa will have come in by then...we'll see. The instructor was the spitting image of Vernon Dursley (er, the actor who plays him, anyway). All the way down to the mustache-it was perfect!

Birthday party got moved from last weekend to this weekend, so I'll tell you how that went.

I ordered $83 of yarn from Smiley's, and at Smiley's that's a LOT of yarn. I bought some cashmere, though! Quite a splurge. There will be pictures when it comes.

I finished two baby blankets, one for Kirk and one for Andrea, and pictures of those will come soon as well, since I don't want to spoil the surprise yet ;)

No comments: