Friday, March 13, 2009

Meme Time!

Just a little one:

1) What was I doing ten years ago?
March 13, 1999...wow. I was in 8th grade. Holy crap! So I was hanging out with friends and going to school and being a moody teenager-barely!

2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
-grocery shopping
-watch more Stargate (or somthing else if Scott wants)
-hopefully get yarn in the mail and start planning!
-relax, relax, relax
-go to the library (maybe tomorrow instead)

3) Snacks I enjoy:
I love honey roasted peanuts, ice cream sandwiches, muffins, goldfish...mostly I don't snack all that much though. Whatever strikes my fancy.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off Mim's houses. Buy our house and immediately start the flip. Go yarn crazy and hire a professional knitting tutor. Pay for E and J's school and cars. Buy Mim a trip to Ireland (P.S. I Love You style). Buy more yarn.

5) Places I have lived:
Layton, UT; Provo, UT; Sioux Falls, SD; Grand Blanc, MI; Tulsa, OK; Pocatello and Idaho Falls, ID; some places in Washington and California and maybe some others I don't remember!

6) Jobs I have had:
Dairy Queen (shift supervisor, ooh), Precious Pets (dog grooming and kennel care), Subway (what do they call them, um, Sandwich Artist), Carlos O'Kelly's (waitress), Sugar 'n' Spice (cute ice cream and donut girl), Chem Department (lecture prep supervisor, TA, Student Instructor, stockroom assistant), Creative Marketing Solutions (telemarketer-I only lasted a week before I felt really bad about bugging people on the phone), Jo-Ann Fabrics (regular old employee), Affiliated Computer Services (customer service rep), and now, my current job (heavy metals chemist)

No comments: