Sunday, May 22, 2011

5,000 Questions: Part 3

New rules: if I think the question is dumb, I'll skip it. That's why there are numbers missing.


41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? 
Fly! I HATE being on open water.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? 
Refraction!

43. What does your name mean? 
Grace, which is hilarious given how clumsy I actually am.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? 
How about my living room?

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? 
I'm cool with all zombies.

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? 
Mike Rowe, maybe?

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? 
Not really a movie, but I could watch Stargate every day. There are 17 seasons now, so it lasts me a while. It makes for good knitting TV!

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Yarn. The first thing I thought when I read this question, though, was "What if I have to use the bathroom?!"

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? 
Some doctors saved my life once when I was little and got really freaking sick and was in the hospital for a week.

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? 
I'm working on a baby blanket right now, just in case.

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? 
Legos!

54. How many TV’s are in your house? 
Two: one in the living room and one in front of the treadmill.

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
Turning around and walking back inside. Sad, I know.

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? 
What does it mean?! Ok, really I don't care.

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? 
No, my dreams are all usually too psychotic to ever be real. Such as my dreams about dinosaurs. Especially zombie dinosaurs.

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? 
Yes...don't tell Scott, but I went to one last week. Oh wait, Scott reads this. Hey Scott, I went to a psychic last week!

59. What is your idea of paradise? 
I don't believe in paradise. I believe in weekends that involve yarn, good food, and extra snuggle time with Buster and Scott.

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? 
Sometimes I believe in a god and sometimes I just believe in science. When I do believe, he or she seems to be either slightly benevolent or disinterested.

No comments: