1. How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?
I don't think so. Just...no.
2. Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.
When Kwiddens and I lived in Idaho (I think) she pushed me down and walked all over me and gave me a black eye and a bloody nose. I don't think I fought back though.
3. Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.
That "According To You" song is so obnoxious and repetitive I wish they would just stop playing it a million times a day.
4. Describe the "drunkest" situation you've ever been.
Ok, this one is interesting...one time in high school my friend had a birthday, so we all went to this restaurant and had dinner, and I ordered drinks but specified that I was underage so DON'T ADD ALCOHOL PLEASE and what do you know, they actually did put alcohol in it (by accident, I assume)(I hope), and I was so sleepy I just went home and slept very soundly all night. Then I woke up and had to go to church in the morning and OH BOY did I have a headache.
5. What's your biggest regret?
I have so many that it would make me sad and angry at myself to try to single one out so I'm just not going to think about it. For now. Because I'll probably obsess over it sometime soon.