And, some more!
- 10:15 am Saturday: My reaction tipped over :(! Nooooo...
- I rotovaped (is that a word?)
- I added bromine to phenol in DMSO. What a smelly mess. I am sick of all of it. Solid into NMR tube (maybe it worked)...nope.
- Mixture #6 smells like dead cats
- I QUIT the column. I have a better idea!
- Solid unknown is water soluble! Yay! It's also basic to pH paper...ooh.
- Smells nice.
- Smells terrible.
- WOW. This is harder than it looks, let me tell you.
- One last conclusion: Vigreux columns are expensive. Don't break one.
- Refraction=really cool
- Title: Nasty Dynamics Lab
- Eight a.m....yuck.
- File names: "StrongBadIsAwesome", StrongSad", "AnnaSilly", "ErikTheWeird", "LifeIsSilly", "SweaterSong", TenOnEverything", "KirkTheJerk"
- Starting some crap over again
- Refocused MUCH BETTER NOT GARBAGE
So, anyway...this is probably why I am not a research chemist. I am incapable of being serious.