Monday, June 1, 2009

Booooooooooones

I am addicted to Bones. I like crime investigation shows to begin with, but add in a quirky group of forensic scientists and I'm there. So HAPPY ME Scott bought me the first season. It hasn't come in the mail yet, but soon I will spend days in front of the TV indulging myself. Saturday there was a House marathon on, and I watched almost that entire thing too.

I had pasta yesterday. It was heaven. Then I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today. Heaven again. I like normal food. Woo hoo!

Our swamp cooler broke this weekend. It made a burning smell. We didn't know what was making the burning smell though so we spent like half an hour going around the house sniffing all the electronics to try to figure out what it was. Anyway, we figured out it was the swamp cooler. Our landlord wanted us to use a specific company to fix it, but they couldn't come out until today so the whole weekend we were sticky and hot. BOO. But it's fixed now and we didn't have to pay for it, so LIFE IS GOOD.

Today was definitely a Monday at work. Things weren't behaving. I am so tired of having broken instruments to work with. At least there were only 8 samples.

No comments: