Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh, And I Really Want A Quesadilla

I haven't posted a lot lately, mainly because I felt like I didn't have much to post about. I kinda like each of my posts to focus on one event or theme or something I've recently made. But I want to write, so I might have more than a few "Random Thoughts" sorts of posts for a while. Deal with it.

1. Mim and I went to Lava Hot Springs again this past weekend. We lounged and soaked and even though it was really ridiculously hot outside, we still caught the breeze on our wet skin and that made it all totally worth it. We talked and talked and talked, and had our traditional dinner at a diner, and we went earlier this time so I didn't get home at midnight!

2. After a long week of the ICP-MS working, then not working, then being repaired, then not being repaired, then working kinda and getting partially caught up to not working again and getting behind again, and then being repaired (and that taking about 7 hours), then getting caught up again, then normal operation for two days...deep breath...it crapped out again last night after I left. I simply cannot win this one. The Agilent dude is trying to rearrange his schedule so he can get here ASAP.

3. I finished one of Kwiddens's socks last night! It turns out you can get a lot of knitting done when your equipment doesn't work.

4. Just kidding, I think the ICP-MS is working now. I'll keep you posted.

5. I still haven't seen the latest Harry Potter movie. I'm waiting until the crowds die down and until I can get together with Kwiddens (and maybe Jorg) to go see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gee, thanks - now i want a quesadilla too. :)