I found a 5,000 question survey! I'll be using this on occasion when I can't think of anything else to write (or when my entire body is being ridiculous and I'm too tired to think).
1. Who are you?
I'm Anna! I am a knitter, a chemist, a wife, a dog-mommy, a sister, and a daughter. I love science fiction, yarn, more yarn, music (especially Enya and Tori Amos), and my husband (actually, he's totally at the top of the list).
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I think diamonds are a waste of money, I sometimes have mood swings (so you better watch what you say to me) (just kidding, I'm medicated), and I will defend my loved ones to the death.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
I'm either at work, sleeping, yarning, and occasionally, exercising. Not so much the last one lately.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I loved everything! I'm a huge nerd! I love learning! I even love homework (in moderation...). However, I always mega sucked at history...
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
I want to get back in shape. I'm not optimistic.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Roughly where I am now, but with another house to flip and maybe another dog.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
I'm in the HOLY CRAP I'M A GROWNUP stage.
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Occasionally I'm child-like.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"It's okay, sweetie!" (Scott tripped over my laptop cord and unplugged it)
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
Yes, actually. I took Karate when I was younger.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
I think some things get better, some get worse, and it all balances out. There were times in my life when things just kept getting worse and worse, but things are nice and steady now.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
No. But it sure does help.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I don't "handle" it at all. I love rainy days! Rainy days mean staying inside with a blanket and hot cocoa, watching Stargate.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
It's the strangest thing, but I find untangling things to be very soothing. And I'm really good at it (especially yarn knots).
16. How is your relationship with your parents? Will you miss them when they are gone?
With Mim, things are fantastic. I'll just die when she's gone. With my dad, well...we just don't talk. I think when he's gone, unless things change, I'll feel a little bit sad, then move on.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
It depends on what I'm up to. Most of the time I'm a little oblivious...
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
I will always regret eating ice cream (intestinally, that is), but I will always eat it anyway.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A chemist. Oh look, it worked!
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Too many times to count...and most of the time I'm sure I didn't deserve it.