Friday, October 30, 2009

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

I was doing so well in September, and then I slacked a little on the blogging in October. But, with everything as crazy as it is, I really don't feel too bad about it.

So I was totally pumped to keep knitting my ten rows a day. I came home, worked out (3rd time this week, I think I don't suck), showered, and began knitting. Slowly. I got several rows done and then I noticed that on one lace panel somehow I had 9 stitches instead of 7...and I tried to undo it and fix it but I couldn't figure out how far down the mistake was...so I ended up ripping out 15 rows. Fortunately I was able to re-knit those 15 rows before my fingers went numb, but I still don't think I will make it. Not a big deal, really.

In other news, It's the Freaking Weekend. DUDE. This week was long and painful. Work, my moods, home, family, everything has been out of balance lately and it's throwing me off big time.

It will all be over and settled by December.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it really doesn't seem that far off. Thankfully.

No comments: