Things that bug me today:
1. My stomach is all bloaty. I know you wanted to know.
2. I am really confused because I'm working on the new blue sweater and I'm up to the point where I divide for the neckline AND work the armhole at the same time and I just wasn't feeling up to figuring it out tonight.
3. My wrist pain and numbness are back.
4. My doctor wasn't there today. He was at some medical conference.
5. I ran out of Pomegranate 7Up. Holy Yum.
6. My back itches.
7. My body can't make up its mind about whether it's hot or cold. I put on a sweater, I start roasting. I take it off, I get chills. I can't win.
8. Going on a diet sucks.
9. I spilled acid on my pants today and now they have holes all over them. Bye, pants, it was nice knowing you. Now into the trash you go.
10. Damn chemical imbalances in my stupid brain. Lame.
So there you have it. I mostly try to keep things positive and a little goofy around here but sometimes you just have to let it all out.
On another, completely unrelated note, we have all the paperwork done and in and now we're just waiting to find out when we close on the house. This is really cool. And scary. And cool.
Watching more LotR
(I want to finish this sweater)
(Could you tell?)
Exercising on my treadmill for the THIRD time this week.
Applause is quite welcome.