Even though we all but finished the ex-green room weeks and weeks ago,
I've been terribly lazy I haven't had a chance to post about it.
So first of all, here are the light covers we picked for the can lights:
These specific covers were meant for bathrooms, but I liked them so we decided to use them anyway.
Here's me, painting:
And here are a few shots around the room after we finished painting it:
The actual color is about halfway between the colors in the first two pictures. It's a hard color to capture with my cell phone's camera, but trust me when I tell you that it's a very serene blue (the same lighter blue color that's in the kitchen, in fact).
All that's left is building a sill onto the new window and finishing trim, then eventually replacing the carpet, and this room will be completely done.