Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reverb 10: Gift

December 30 Gift

This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What's the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?

I put this on my Amazon wishlist, then told Scott not to get it because it was a little expensive (and he had already gotten me like ten things...). Little did I know that my "earring organizational system" just wasn't cutting it for him. Apparently it was bugging the crap out of him, with the earrings scattered all over the place...

Well, no more!



Organized!

2 comments:

magnolia said...

nice! i have my necklaces hanging from nails on my wall, but my earrings are in a bowl on my nightstand. not the best system... sigh...

Anna W said...

This is definitely among Scott's best gifts to me. Also on the list are a back scratcher (used almost daily) and a little pink laptop (used religiously daily).