Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reverb 10: Core Story

December 31 Core Story


What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)

Let's think. What could be a common thread running through my reflections for the past month (and before that, too)?

FOOD ISSUES. Weight issues. Etc.

I share it with the world here on these pages. It helps me get it out. It helps me sort through it. And it helps me look at it in a (slightly) more objective manner. Also, it makes me feel like I'm accountable to more than just myself.

This is the last prompt. I reached my goal! I didn't like some of the prompts. I really related to some of them. But I was glad to respond to all of them, just so I could say I did. Maybe I'll do it again next year.

2 comments:

magnolia said...

yeah, i pretty much gave up on this one when i left town. some of the prompts were so freaking cheesy i couldn't stand it. good on ya for slogging through it! :)

Anna W said...

The keyword being "slogging"...