Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cute Couple Meme

This one's about me and Scott as a couple.

What are your middle names? Michele and Thompson

How long have you been together? Married two years on the 11th, dated/were engaged 15 months

How long did you know each other before you started dating? In person, just a few months I think. Online, a couple of years.

Who asked whom out? I think I did. I invited him to have dinner with me and my roomies so I think that counts.

How old are each of you? I'm 23, he's 24.

Whose siblings do you see the most? Mine. Em and Jorg live only an hour and a half away, which is closer than most of Scott's sibs.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? When I am moody!

Did you go to the same school? No

Are you from the same home town? No. Scott is from Bountiful and I am from all over, but considered Sioux Falls, SD home.

Who is smarter? Scott is much smarter when it comes to computers and mechanical things, and I'm the chemistry one who is also really smart with yarn.

Who is the most sensitive? We might be tied for that one.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Used to be Olive Garden but I think we got sick of it or something. We like to hit up Noodles & Company and Burger King sometimes.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Idaho.

Who has the craziest exes? I don't think I ever dated anyone crazy. Definitely made some bad choices, but no loonies. Scott dated a few weird ones though.

Who has the worst temper? ME ME ME. No good.

Who does the cooking? We don't do a lot of cooking. We like prepackaged food and sandwiches and stuff, which doesn't really count. Scott makes perfect french toast, though.

Who is more stubborn? Neither of us is stubborn.

Who hogs the bed? Me again. But not intentionally.

Who wakes up earlier? Me during the week, Scott on weekends.

Where was your first date? Kinda my apartment, although I'm not sure that was an actual date, so the next one was when we went and got hot chocolate and decided to be an exclusive couple.

Who is more jealous? Scott gets a little bit now and again, but barely.

How long did it take to get serious? Couple years, but once we met in person it was pretty much right away.

Who eats more? Right now, Scott, but only because I'm on this nutty diet.

Who does the laundry? Almost always Scott. He spoils me.

Who's better with the computer? Like I need to answer this one.

Who drives when you are together? Scott. I get frustrated easily with stupid people driving, and I don't like being frustrated, so he almost always drives.

No comments: