Wednesday, September 28, 2011

5,000 Questions: Part 4

61. Do you believe in Hell? 
Absolutely. I've been there. It's being trapped inside your own mind.

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? 
Dated a murderer.


63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? 
I try to do kind things as often as I can think of them. It seems to be a good way to live my life. Nothing specific comes to mind.

64. Are you a patient person? 
Most of the time. I tend to lose my patience (at least, inside my head) around willfully ignorant people.

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? 
National Take Klonopin And Eat Ice Cream Day

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? 
Arbor Day. Does anybody know anyone who actually does anything for that day?

69. Is your hair natural or dyed? 
I've dyed it but the color seems to have mostly faded, so it's just a brighter version of my own color. I think. I'm not entirely sure what my real color is...

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? 
I'm very upfront with people whom I can trust completely, if they actually ask questions about my deep, dark secrets. Otherwise, I keep certain things to myself.

71. What is under your bed right now? 
A pillow and probably some socks and I think my gym shoes are under there...

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? 
Go home. I'm such a homebody.

73. If you drive do you frequently speed? 
I try hard not to, but everyone around here is hell-bent to get where they're going, so it's easy to lose track of how fast I'm going.

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? 
Um...anything by Shakira?

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? 
I dance in the car all the time. By myself.

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? 
I always love to see the...everything! I love animals!

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? 
On occasion. Most of the time I'm practical.

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? 
No. Gravity, bitches!

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? 
Hang with Scott (or Em or Jorg or Mim OR ESPECIALLY KWIDDENS). If you're looking for a more materialistic answer, then knitting.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I also dance all the time in the car by myself! And sing! And argue with the radio.

I'm pretty much a weirdo in the car.

Kwiddens said...

But you wouldn't make sacrifices to hang out with Kwiddens. Thanks.

Anna W said...

I didn't mean to leave you out, Kwiddens. FIXED.

Anonymous said...

61. not in the metaphysical "other-place" sense, but yes.

62. hmm. all that comes to mind is the time i drove to gautier, mississippi with my high school boyfriend and ate snackwell's cookies in the parking lot of the jitney jungle grocery store. not much, but i guarantee it's rare.

63. i am making one big sacrifice for someone i love right now. i think it counts. that person said it was the kindest thing ever.

64. no. no way. not even close.

65. do what mags says day.

66. flag day. i'm as patriotic as the next girl, but flag worship is not loving one's country.

69. as dyed as dyed can be. i haven't had "virgin hair" since 1997.

70. there is one person from whom i have zero secrets, and there are about 10 more from whom i have very few. other than that? yep.

71. a plastic box full of the man's sweaters.

72. go home. it's too twee and overmuch in oz.

73. i speed all the time.

74. ooh. i adore house of pain's "jump around." i came to get down.

75. "don't stop believin'," as arranged for tacky dance band at my LL.M. graduation gala

77. reptile house.

78. in my way, yes. for example, the man and i were in a heavy discussion in which he said, "i don't really want to talk about it until we have an answer." i said, "well, tomorrow my mouth will be all banged up and i won't say much." he said, "aw. i like it when you talk." that made me mushy.

79. nope - we'd just all either fry or freeze to death.

80. be with the man. also, go to louisiana and see my southern folks.