61. Do you believe in Hell?
Absolutely. I've been there. It's being trapped inside your own mind.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Dated a murderer.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I try to do kind things as often as I can think of them. It seems to be a good way to live my life. Nothing specific comes to mind.
64. Are you a patient person?
Most of the time. I tend to lose my patience (at least, inside my head) around willfully ignorant people.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
National Take Klonopin And Eat Ice Cream Day
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
Arbor Day. Does anybody know anyone who actually does anything for that day?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
I've dyed it but the color seems to have mostly faded, so it's just a brighter version of my own color. I think. I'm not entirely sure what my real color is...
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I'm very upfront with people whom I can trust completely, if they actually ask questions about my deep, dark secrets. Otherwise, I keep certain things to myself.
71. What is under your bed right now?
A pillow and probably some socks and I think my gym shoes are under there...
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Go home. I'm such a homebody.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I try hard not to, but everyone around here is hell-bent to get where they're going, so it's easy to lose track of how fast I'm going.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
Um...anything by Shakira?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I dance in the car all the time. By myself.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
I always love to see the...everything! I love animals!
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
On occasion. Most of the time I'm practical.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
No. Gravity, bitches!
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Hang with Scott (or Em or Jorg or Mim OR ESPECIALLY KWIDDENS). If you're looking for a more materialistic answer, then knitting.