Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Text Time 9

This Text Time is brought to you by Kwiddens's mother-in-law, whom we...ahem...dislike.

Kwiddens: Isaac's mom pronounces Hercule Poirot "Haircool parrot".
Kwiddens: Oh wait. "Haircool purroh".

Kwiddens: I am going to kill Isaac's mom.
Me: How?
Kwiddens: Any ideas?
Me: There are lots of guns there.
Kwiddens: Too messy.
Me: Rat poison?
Kwiddens: Is that easily traceable?
Me: Probably.

Kwiddens: How many birthday cakes does it take to satisfy a bitchy mother-in-law?
Me: How many?
Kwiddens: I'll let you know when I find out.

Kwiddens: When I go to jail for killing her will you visit me?
Me: Absolutely. I'll bring cake...whom do you want to kill?
Kwiddens: Isaac's mom :)
Me: I should have known.

Kwiddens: Did hell just freeze over?
Me: ???
Kwiddens: Isaac's mom took out the trash
Me: I love you.

2 comments:

magnolia said...

haha - it's people like this who make me wish that dexter was a real person. :)

Anna W said...

BEST. COMMENT. EVER.