Monday, November 2, 2009

So Fluffy

I'm getting cut open in the morning. Expect a post about that (typed very slowly of course, with only one hand) and also one about Halloween, and one about upcoming festivities for a certain someone. But, for now, I leave you with Buster.
He likes to hang out exactly where you don't want him to. When you're walking in the house with arms full of grocery bags he's prancing around right in front of your feet. If you're trying to walk somewhere he stands right where you're trying to walk. And of course, here he is hanging out right at the bottom of the stairs. Just look at how long his hair is getting!

Also, I finished all the knitting on the sweater! I even started seaming but then my hand got tired, and I figured I wouldn't be able to wear it until after my brace comes off anyway so I'm not too concerned about it. I'll finish it sometime later. Turns out I have enough yarn to make another one for someone. Maybe Mim? Matching sweaters...I think I'm just dorky enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUSTER!!!!!!

Dogs and cats have an uncanny ability to be where they're least wanted.