Monday, February 2, 2009

Long Time and Li Again

I got so bored with having nothing interesting going on that it didn't seem worth it to post. So, here I am.

Li is here again. She just spent a few days with me and right now she is with her sister, and in a few days I will go pick her up again to take her to the airport in the morning. We watched movies and played games and made cheesecake, and went shopping down in Provo where we got to have dinner with Wil and Cate and Bill.

I am on this diet where I give myself a hormonal injection every day and eat a 500 calorie diet off a very specific list of foods. You're supposed to lose a pound every day, and it actually works! I thought it was a gimmick, but nope. I've lost 15 pounds, and I'm going to keep going. AWESOME.

The first few days of the diet you're supposed to eat as much junk as you can, so I invited Mim up to have a junk food/movie day. We watched 10th Kingdom, and she LOVED it! It was so much fun to watch something so hokey.
I was able to take a few days off of work to hang out with Li, and it was really nice. I was a little nervous to leave my boss alone for a few days, but I guess everything went off without a hitch. Very cool.

That's about it...not much else to add.

No comments: