Saturday, December 5, 2009

8 Cylinders of RAW POWER

I just haven't been in the mood to write anything lately. So here are a few things I will (probably) post about in the future:

We bought a car. 1968 Ford Mustang. Not even kidding.

I have two brand new instruments at work and I have been loving my job more and more every day.

I am knitting again. I have made one sock. Now I just need to start the next...

I have been craving tacos like you would not believe.

It's snowing today (finally).

I have had headaches for days that won't go away or respond to medication. I'm not sure how much Tylenol my liver can take, but I'm probably pushing the limit.

Allene and Chris moved out, so we have our house back to ourselves. And that stupid dog is gone, too.

I put up my Christmas tree today.

I need to reformat my laptop. Scott is going to show me how.

Mim and her boyfriend are coming over tomorrow to hang out, so I need to clean my house. I should probably do that now, actually...

The 'Stang is the coolest thing ever. We are officially cool now.

Very cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are officially VERY cool now.

I'm glad you're knitting again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.